Monday, January 18, 2010

I know I don't NEED a doll...

...but I'd like to see someone try to convince me that I don't need one of THESE dolls by Evangelione. They are absolutely amazing:






I've made dolls before and I know how very difficult it is to turn really skinny appendages right-side-out. Sometimes it can be maddening. Plus, the faces on these dolls are perfectly adorable, not to mention the sweet outfits. I WILL own one! She's sold out right now, but I'll be watching closely for an update...

13 comments:

  1. so yeah, those are pretty much the best dolls ever! i think i would need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, Those are so dang cute! hmmm I'll be keeping an eye out too, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one in the blue dress reminds me of Anne of Green Gables :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!! i can see why you'd want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy moly! those are sooo lovely! they are sooo you amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo in love with those little dog pins that she has..... I think that I need one for my birthday! Hope they don't sell out before Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking at those for awhile now, I follow her blog and I fall in love with every one that she creates! The Alice in Wonderland doll is my favorite!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree- you need one! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooohhhhh!!! I love them all! ;^)
    No wonder you simply must have one! They remind me of Joan Walsh Anglund faces. ;^)
    I don't think a "girl" can ever have too many dolls.
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I never thought about how hard it would be to turn the little leg inside out after sewing! These are some of the most unique and beautiful dolls I have ever seen. Great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful work!!!!! I love these dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in so much love right now, you have no idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!