Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amazing.

Would you just look (click to zoom) at this gorgeous drawing of Julia?! The extremely talented Kelley from drawworm made me this drawing using one of my favorite photos as a reference:

I am in total awe of how wonderful this drawing turned out. The hair is gorgeous, Julia's nose and eyes are perfect, the way the sun shines on her shoulder...the list goes on. Kelley is seriously the best portrait artist I've seen. If you've ever thought of having a drawing made from a photo, do consider Kelley! I am so beyond pleased and cannot wait to hang this piece of art in my new home. Thank you SO much, Kelley! Oh, make sure to visit her lovely blog as well.

P.S. Thank you so much to those of you who have voted for me on Poppytalk! If you would still like to vote, please go here and choose ponder & stitch!

8 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous. What beautiful work she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're welcome Amy. :) You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Such a beautiful portrait, and a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new house, how exciting! I've got a few posts to catch up on, but I needed to tell you how wonderful this portrait of Julia is; exceptional work. Oh and I voted! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful likeness of a beautiful little girl!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!