Friday, December 11, 2009

Just a few things I want...

...but know I don't really need. But, oh, how I want them!

Tiny pies on sticks. I can't say no to pie, and TINY pies?! You know how I love tiny! By Skipping Skones.

Super tiny suitcase. It's really a coin pouch! By Miss Ireen.

Vintage vignette by dottieangel. You get everything in the photo. I want it all!

Butter cookie tea by NotJustTea. I already bought a sample of the coconut vanilla chai and it's so good! This will be my next flavor.

14 comments:

  1. Okay you had to show me the pies didn't you? I'm soooo hungry...

    Jennie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny pies on sticks!! That is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny things and that suitcase is *killing* me. The pies look good, too :)
    Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, those pies are way too adorable, i would feel so guilty eating one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all those pies! mmmmmm
    Wishing you all the best this holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! I've had the pie pop recipe bookmarked for a while now! I've been meaning to get in the kitchen and make 'em :) Speaking of baking, I made zucchini bread for the first time and it turned out excellent. So proud :) Here's that pie pop recipe if you're curious...

    http://www.bakerella.com/easy-as-pie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great stuff....I'm off to check out the tea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dish, and tiny pies! Oh my!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, that coconut chai tea sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I want all these things too! :) I love the idea of tiny pies - or pretty much anything tiny!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!