Friday, December 18, 2009

It all started with...

...a teeny tiny table and chairs. Photographer Machel Spence photographed them beneath the most perfect tiny mushroom umbrella. Then she got the clever idea of sending the tiny table and chairs to other photographers around the US and Canada to photograph the set in their own way. Being a lover of all things tiny and things from far away, there was no way I could resist posting this! Click here to see the flickr pool of the photos taken so far. So cute!

Make sure to visit Machel's etsy shop, as well. She does such great work!

12 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I've got a tab open right now looking through the flickr pool, and I'm loving the idea behind this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so neato. I love these kinds of photos!!! Thanks for sharing.

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazingly adorable! Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea. It's cool seeing what different photographers did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Amy it looks like you inherited something from Paula! (Could you have yet ANOTHER mom??) She always loved tiny things - still does!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg love it love it! cute little things like that are my absolute favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so neat!!! I wanna photograph that cute little set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great idea, super cute photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are amazing! I especially like the moving day one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cool... i have been working on one of these for about two years....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I love it! Wish I could be in the chain and get the table and chair to photograph as well...
    BTW, hope you're happy and well. Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!