Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New lovelies

I'm really excited about this mustard floral cuff because I thought I was all out of this fabric and then found I had a bit more! Also, I made my first holiday cuff (click on the pic to zoom):

I love the lace detail on both ends, and I think the sentiment works all year round! In the shop today. If someone could look at my shop and give me advice about which photo to use as the main photo in the holiday cuff listing, it would be most appreciated! I'm having trouble deciding which is best...(or worst).

P.S. Have you entered the giveaway yet? I pick a winner on Friday morning. :)

14 comments:

  1. These are sooo LOVELY! The fabrics and lace is wonderful... Happy Days :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so beautiful!! I love how different the first cuff bracelet is with the three links- simply lovely!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them both! The peace on earth cuff is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both very pretty!

    For the holiday cuff, I just looked at your listing and like the close-up you have as #1 now. It shows the phrase best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous-ness! Wow. I really love them both! :)

    and btw, I am AWFUL with choosing which photo to go first! haha, I always end up rotating them through the slots... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the one you have shown. It shows that its a cuff AND what it reads. Just lovely by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the photo you have up shows everything off best, they're looking awesome! I am loving the florals the most. I WILL buy one from you when I stop being a poor student and can justify such things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the Holiday cheer for your wrist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man the top one is so precious, in love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. that cuff is so pretty! i love the idea of having buttons around my wrist that aren't attached to a sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!