Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodness

Hey, who's that hiding out in one of my cuffs?? It's the sweet little snow ninja I won from mooshoopork! I just love him- he's sneaky but darling. I seem to be extra lucky lately because I also won this AMAZING print from studiomme (click on it to zoom):

I'm going to frame it and put it in a perfect place, but right now it's nestled in with my precious rocks and baskets of cuffs. I LOVE it even more in person. I am so grateful and thankful for all the giving people on Etsy. xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Isn't he just the cutest thing! Make sure to give him a fantastic little home on your Christmas tree so everyone can see him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You won the print you wanted so badly!!! Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for winning fun things! I won an 8x8 photography print from Futurowoman's blog over the weekend. I was sooooooooooooooooooo excited! I choose this one:

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9520910

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a lucky girl! Love the snow ninja and print.. so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my FAV print from stuiomme. I love her work! Congrats madame lucky!
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am so happy for you! lady luck you are! Mooshoo is one of my favorites (maybe it's my inner ninja or pirate speaking... arrrgghhhh yaaaaaa! ) and that print amongst all of STUDIOMME's other work is such a beautiful one!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!