Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A friendly hello

Hi, all! Can I ask a favor? I'd love it if you would take a few seconds to give my friend Rachel from saveourhome a quick visit and a friendly hello!

She has a brand new blog that could use some love and some followers! Rachel is so sweet and makes great things and you have to go see what she had for dinner last night. Follow the link on her blog to find the recipe and see if it doesn't make you drool. I can't wait to make it myself. :)

Now go say hello!

6 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out :)

    PS I LOVE the dishes on your last post!!! Pardon me while I mop up my drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much!! :) You are amazing to direct people my way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops! lol- I guess my husband was signed in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great of you to give a shout out for a friend! That's what makes you such a great person!! Off to check out her blog (& her dinner...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh love her blog! Thank you so much for sending us her way- you are such a wonderful person! Ooh and I love that dish she made- it looks so yummy. May I have that recipe too? :)

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!