Monday, October 5, 2009

Transformation

Ok, this is not usually the type of thing I cover on my blog, so please bear with me until the end!

Exhibit A:

My daughter's favorite song right now is I'm At War by Sean Kingston ft. Lil Wayne. If you don't know it, you must listen to it here to fully appreciate exhibit B. At least listen to the first 30 seconds-even if it makes you cringe!

Exhibit B:

Muneer Hameer has transformed this song into a beautiful piano version here. Give it a listen because it's really amazing!

Image above found here.

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for the piano version! :) I was going to do a similar post on some songs I like. The photo you found is simply gorgeous. Is that a feather between the keys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sort of thing that makes me crazy jealous! I always wushed I could have some sort of awesome musical talent! I love listening to song make-overs. It's especially fun to hear piano renditions of hip hop songs. I actually blogged about a girl from my hometown who made -over T.I.'s "Whatever You Like". I don't know why but I'm obsessed with hear what other ideas people can bring to widely known songs. She also did a version of Destiny's Child "Say My Name", I'll have to post that soon!

    Anywhoo, on an unrelated but equally as awesome note, your package is on it's way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, if I hear another song that mentions the name SHORTY, UGH! Yes, I'll take the piano version please, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The piano version is much better than the original. Thanks for sharing. =)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!