Wednesday, October 21, 2009

P.O.S.H. Chicago

Oh, how I love P.O.S.H. Chicago. They have a whole online store (and actual shop in Chicago) full of unique treasures for the home - my favorite section on the site is the one dedicated to flea market finds. You can get anything, from vintage Belgian matchboxes (complete with matches!):

...to vintage Wedgewood plates:

...there really is something for everyone. Do you have a thing for vintage restaurant china like I do? If so, look here for some drool-worthy pieces.

I'm definitely visiting the store the next time I'm in Chicago- it's only an hour and a half away!

9 comments:

  1. these are great! I will have to go next time I am in chicago- just 3 and a half hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cool stuff! Are those pink matches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love that the matches are pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful choices!! I just found very cute matchboxes on the last flea market - was so excited=))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Your package is on its way since Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I particularly love the leather bound books from France. Oh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You find the coolest stuff, Amy. I still want to get together and spend the whole week thrifting and flea market scrounging.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!