Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Papercuts

Whether cut by hand with a blade or cut by laser, I find paper art like this so amazing. Just look at the intricate details! Even a simple silhouette can make a statement. Here are some of my favorites:

by Julene. I have loved this one (and the message!) since the first time I saw it.

by papercutdiecut. You know how I have a thing for fancy gates. Love this!

by misterrob. Make sure to zoom in on this one. It is amazing!

by tina tarnoff. Tina will make this particular papercut with the quote of your choice. I love old typewriters!

by mrYen. I have a thing for crows and ravens. This one is simple and gorgeous.

by CuttingArtByVictoria. I love the pop of color in this one. So pretty!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my papercut in this wonderful group! I love all of them! Mr Rob has been one of my favorite artist for a while now, and I'm so happy I've found some new ones to admire. Thanks Amy, you are a sweetheart! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so awesome. Love the one with the birds! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all. Want them all and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I had no idea such art even existed! Off to go explore in their shops now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my birds papercut : D

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are amazing, i have seen a few of them before. thanks for sharing. i love this simple frame one with the birds on a wire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of this are so wonderful! I love the, "Where There is Love... There is No Pain", one the best! Such a perfect message!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! All gorgeous gorgeous works of art they are!!! The misterrob piece just kills me :) I love crows and ravens too Amy! Many people think of them as flying rats, but I'm completely intrigued by them. I saw a dead one in the street on my walk a few weeks ago and I was shocked and saddened :( I thought they were invincible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are so amazing. the detail is astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are like mini world's unto themselves...just gorgeous and fascinating! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!