Sunday, October 11, 2009

A new cuff, pretty mail and something heading my way

Sorry I've been so silent! I was without internet ALL DAY yesterday due to cable connection problems in my area. I had to go to the library to check my email and felt completely disconnected from the world after that! Everything seems to be in working order now, thank goodness! I just wanted to show you my latest cuff, which I love! In the shop today.

I also just had to show you this amazing necklace I received from Ashley at Anoriginaljewelry. I'm telling you, it has a whole lot of gorgeousness packed into such a dainty piece. It's so tiny and you guys know how I am about tiny things. I LOVE it!

Last but not least, I wanted to show you this vintage phone I bought last week from lemontreefarm. Isn't it great?!! I am on pins and needles waiting for it.

13 comments:

  1. the cuff turned out so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. The cuff is so cute. Love the necklace and I use to use a phone like that, but never had one in orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cuff and that orange phone is a classic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, that cuff is beautiful!! Love the color, and the detail :)
    That necklace look great, and I am sure you'll make good use of it!
    As for the phone... lol ... I had one just like it years & years & years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE locks and keys! My auntie used to have a bright yellow phone that looked like a donut, your super fun phone reminds me of it :)

    My little blog got a nice bump from your feature! Horrah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute phone! I love how you use the key motif in your cuffs...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on the cuff--interesting, subtle evolution in your designs. The orange phone rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE rotary phones ... but i have no need for a land line! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. great phone

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a fun orange phone! I also love the cuff - I love keyhole motifs and the colour is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable new cuff! and lovely color choice too!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!