Tuesday, October 13, 2009

If I could...

...I would be standing right here:

I would follow the ancient footsteps of those who came before me. Their footprints can't be seen, yet they are still there. They will always be there, as mine will now be. I would hold this book in my hands and write about the beauty surrounding me, so as not to forget a single detail:


If it was chilly, I might wear this:


I would walk until I could walk no more. I would write until the pages were full. And then I'd find my way back following the words I had written. I'd find my way here:


I would drink this warmth:


and read these words til my lids were heavy with sleep:

If I could...

1. gate print - theartfulapple
2. miniature journal - TeoStudio
3. Coat - LittleHouses
4. Sweet Dreams print - Jane Heller
5. Morningtime print - violetbella
6. The Book Collection print - CassiaBeck

20 comments:

  1. thank you so much, i actually sold one of these tonite, maybe it was because of you!!!

    i have a blog too, its:
    www.violetbellasworld.blogspot.com

    peace,
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely images.I love that little worn out book and that little yellow cup is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the chance to wander down those ancient streets with you. Love vintage everything & the history that goes with things from another time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's a lovely daydream! :) Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post....your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could... I would too. Thanks for including my print. Lovely collection and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to do those things right now.
    Thank you for including me.
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmm....what loveliness! And what a sweet collection of images you chose for your little trip as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had that book print on my faves list for an age now. CassiaBeck is Soooooooooooooooo talented! I also love that morning time print. I added it to my faves too. Great list... as always!

    xo,

    Karen Beth
    recy.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wanna join you along your path there...mist be beautiful to walk there !!..xx Dani..beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were indeed meant for another time Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo...I think I'll take one of each of all that too...just lovely...It's sooo good to dream! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful post! i love the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post and pictures! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful story and picks)) it is great...i have that key btw=)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!