Friday, October 30, 2009

Hmmmm....

Well, hello, Julia! How are you, my sweet girl? Oh! You drew me a picture? You want me to close my eyes? No, I'm not peeking- I swear! What is it? Flowers? A house? Did you draw our kitties? The rats? A rainbow? Can I open my eyes yet? Come on, give me a hint! I can open them?! Yay!

Ummmm...

Well, isn't that horrifying! She knows I'm scared of clowns, you see. And I've woken up to that vicious face for the past couple of days now- she likes to hold it in front of my closed eyes so it's the first thing I see in the morning. A real peach, she is.

Love you, Julia. xoxo

13 comments:

  1. that's hilarious! my husband is scared of clowns too, i should show him this! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say this had me laughing hysterically. your little Julia gets an A+ in my book for creativity and a fantastic sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny, creepy, but funny! She's a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo creepy! fantastic drawing- you have to give her that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol well at least she's got a sense of humour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, what a funny cute little girl you've got! And that is indeed a scary clown!! I'm not a big fan of clowns either...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like santa claus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! that's hilarious, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy - this almost as funny as when she called you a hexagon (or was in an octagon??)
    The clown is scary, but funny!!
    Hey I remember Vickie and I chasing you thru the mall when you spied a clown that was about two miles away LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a funny daughter !!...very creative girl !!...drawing a scarry clown ;)...that isn't easy...must admitt he looks really scary xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahah, this is amazing!! Your daughter is talented *and* hilarious. :) Though I do feel sorry for you waking up to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I hate clowns as well!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!