Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fancy gates

I apologize for the silence! I've been without internet at home and have been going out of my mind! Anyway, I thought I'd talk a bit about fancy gates. I've always loved them, even as a young child. Did you ever pass a nice, big house when you were little and see fancy gates at its entrance and just think it was the most magical thing? I know I did! Even now I'll be driving with my mom and we'll both point if we see some and say "oooooh, fancy gates!"

Here are some gorgeous fancy gate items:

Chapel Gate print from EmmainWonderland.

Gate wood art block from TwentySix7.

Garden Gate Lace print by BroomhillPictures.

Garden gate pillow from NestaHome.

Winter's Stillness print from TheLonelyPixel.

12 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love fancy gates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices Amy :)
    I fancy doors, but these gates are pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too. I often take photos of gates and doors. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful - particularly like Emma in Wonderland's photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, i love old rusty gates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them...beautiful photos !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Makes me want a beautiful old gate in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love old scrolly gates! They are a huge inspiration to me! GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I always passed by and thought the places were haunted though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog article, Amy! I never really thoght about how lovely fancy gates are, yet I've always wanted some!

    Thank you so much for including my 'Chapel Gate' print. I'd like to send you a copy as a thank-you, if you want to email me your address?

    Em ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd being going pretty crazy too without internet. I love the picture of the blue pillow by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!