Thursday, September 3, 2009

Weekend deal!


Please excuse my silence! I've been busy sewing into the wee hours of the night for my Labor Day sale! I was also beyond ecstatic yesterday because I got an email from Etsy admin that one of my items is going to be featured in a weekend deals email on Friday! Thank you, Etsy! So here are the details- from now through the 7th, all items in my shop are 15% off. Just purchase the item/s for the price listed and you will be refunded the difference through paypal. Oh, but you must enter the code 'weekend deals' in the message to seller at time of purchase!

I'm so excited to see one of my items featured in an Etsy email!!

P.S. The cuff above is a new addition to the shop. Please do take a look! I'll be adding new items to the sale throughout the whole weekend.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured! Your work is beautiful; the recognition is well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! You know I am a BIG fan, and I cannot wait to get my very own piece of the Ponder & Stich collection! Congratulations on your well-deserved recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on being in the Etsy email!! that is so awesome, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy! How are you? I'm glad I found your blog! Your stuff is so cute! I love this cuff! Skeleton keys are just the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayyyy!! I just saw you in the Storque post, and came to read your blog :) Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool that you're in the weekend deals email!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!