Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh, yes, the mailman was good to me today

Would you look at that beauty?! I just received my "Ponder" sign today from Scott at Banished Woodworking. I love it! I got to pick the size (it's only 7 inches long and the lowercase letters are an inch tall- tiny just how I like it!). I also got to pick the font, and the end result is even better than I'd imagined.

I suggest you go order a special word of your own - the price is right, so you can't go wrong! These would make great personalized Christmas gifts, as well. Thank you so much, Scott!

10 comments:

  1. loved it, very inspiring daily reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! So excellent! I think I need to get my mini dachshunds name, "Vemelope". Is that weird? Now that I just typed that I'm feeling like it's definately weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I hearted that shop.

    Jordan
    www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! Just perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just beautiful! Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. On my way!!! Dang, you find the BEST STUFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do find the best stuff! How do you do it?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking for something that says 'focus' for a while now, but haven't yet come across the perfect thing... this could be it! Thank you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing !!...really special xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!