Friday, September 11, 2009

New cuff and what I'm doing tomorrow!

Here is my latest addition to the shop. I am loving gray right now. It seems to go with everything and I wanted to make a wider gray cuff than the one I'm giving away (have you entered yet?). I just love the crisp look of this bracelet!

Also, I'm going to the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago tomorrow! I go every year and it is packed with fellow Etsy sellers. It's always so fun to meet everyone in person! I will try and bring my camera and will also take pics of any goodies I bring home with me! Luckily it's supposed to be 77 degrees and sunny tomorrow, which is so great considering it was a downpour the whole time last year. Everyone have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I'm very jealous of your weekend plans! Sounds like a great time. I look forward to seeing any pictures you take this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me jealous as well! Have a great time.

    That cuff is lovely-wish I didn't have the world's scrawniest wrists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the Renegade Craft Fair :)
    I wish they had those here in Israel too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you lucky duck!! I am so jealous!
    Bring back lots of goodies and pics.

    P.S. Desperately trying to catch up..missing your posts, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cuffs and grey goes with everything !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could go to Chicago!! If I still lived by Detroit I totally would've made the drive. Etsy sellers need to get together around Washington D.C.! p.s. I love that cuff. Usually cuffs are too "badass" looking for me to wear, but that's perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!