Sunday, September 13, 2009

Goodies

I sure wish I'd bought more things at Renegade! I got this sweet little ring:

and this AMAZING crocheted cuff- it's almost like a granny square for your arm!:

and some tea! It's full of chocolate chips and shreds of coconut. I can't wait to have some!:

I am seriously contemplating going back today! The train ride is an hour and 15 minutes and the cab is expensive to get there and back, but I want more! We'll see if I actually do it.

P.S. I will actually wear that ring on my right hand but it was impossible to take a good picture with my left hand!

13 comments:

  1. Invite me over for a cup of tea, Amy! I'll go with you to the fair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that ring is gorgeous.... SO Pretty!!! Great Find!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! The cuff is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fair looked like so much fun, and I love all the things you got. You should go back again today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that ring is so sweet! I wish we had fairs like that where I am from. How fun!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That crocheted cuff is too cool!! And that tea sounds yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ring!

    Jordan
    www.jpulliam30.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh, i totally would have bought that delicious tea if i had sen it yesterday! maybe i should go back today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I am so jealous you live in an area where you can actually go! We have a little one here, called Craft 2.0, but it is very teeny tiny. Hopefully it grows in time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I love that cuff, and the ring is super sweet. Wish I could have gone myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that crochet cuff is really awesome. Do you remember who made it?

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!