Thursday, August 6, 2009

Volume 1 of things I should've bought and now I'm mad

The prettiest vintage compote from theweeemporium

Best vintage towel ever from vivantdottieangel

The best toaster ever from modbots

Cutest ever green deer planter from Lila's Locker

Vintage babydoll top from CositasSeriasVintage

Cornflower ring from the lovely Rosy Revolver

Awesome aqua princess phone by Thrush

Cutest dress ever by mariesvintage

It's not like I would've been able to afford all of these, anyway. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Ugh.

9 comments:

  1. great finds! I love the compote and baby doll top, there are a few finds I kick myself for not snatching up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, BUT, you will find some similar items again I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can totally empathize here >_< I feel like I'm always missing out! That phone and that dish are just gorgeous! That dress is adorable too... but luckily it is one you should come across something very similar, being a shirtwaist and all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this stuff is awesome! Thank you for the comment - your blog is lovely as well. :) I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post title cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me smile!! I agree with Rebecca; your blog is a great find! These are awesome vintage items . . . and girlie, I'll make you a ring like that in a snap. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That toaster will be in my dreams tonight, great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must something to dream about right !!...cool stuff !!...from a cool girl !! xx Dani

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!