Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Uh-oh. A lot more waiting is involved...

I went on kind of a mini shopping spree.. I just couldn't help it! If you follow this blog, you know I have a thing for rocks. These perfectly round rocks are coming to me from Greece and I can't wait to get them! See them at sivylla's shop.


Then I just had to get one of these neck wraps (and you can wear them a mess of different ways!) made especially for me by the absolutely gorgeous theriveriseverywhere.


Last but not least, I got this sewing machine shirt from moxiemadness. I had mine made with an olive green sewing machine rather than red. Since this one is coming to Illinois from Illinois it shouldn't take long at all!

15 comments:

  1. What a great collection. Makes me want to go shopping too! :) Love the tee.
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. I love when the packages arrive in the mail. It's like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sewing maching shirt! Olive sounds like a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those rocks, they would look beautiful on a coffee table with little votive candles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you do with those rocks! Every time we go to the coast I dream of having a tumbler... so many beautiful stones to be found. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I collect rocks that I find around here. I'm very good, so it seems, at finding perfectly round, very smooth rocks. I love them. I call them "lucky". I should send you one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those neck wraps are amazing! Hope you love your shirt, which will be reaching you shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think green was a good choice. Of course, green is always #1 to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow i NEED that sewing machine shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool Stuff !!, love the t-shirt ,neckwarp & stones...you have a great taste !!...xx Dani
    PS: miss you on my blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds Amy! Good for you for treating yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love Etsy splurges! I make far too many of them myself, but I keep reminding myself that when it's Etsy they don't count. ;) I LOVE the sewing machine tee! I have a weakness for anything with sewing machine motifs. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All great buys! I have an Art addiction on Etsy. In fact I've run out of wall space but I continue to buy...hmmmm

    I can't wait to start buying for Christmas gifts! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!