Thursday, August 20, 2009

The silent treatment

My, I've been kind of quiet! It's not intentional, but after some very long days of work (I work full-time at a publishing company) I am getting kind of drained! I've been sewing away when I get home every day, and right now I'm working on some new postcard sentiment cuffs. You wouldn't think it but these little beauties take me forever to make! I'm also making a cuff for myself using some lace trim and the best button ever.

Oh, and the lovely baskets above are the ones I was dying to get from tinylittlestitches. I actually got a set of four and they are just as lovely as my first purchase from this shop. The pink floral fabric beneath the baskets was a recent flea market find. It is so lovely and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with it! I'll leave you with a close-up of my work-in-progress:

7 comments:

  1. love every single thing in each of these photos. sigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you group things, lay
    them out..everything is gorgeous and I love the
    new work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very impressive! The baskets are adorable too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cuffs! Wish it wasn't so damn hot here, cause I'd get me one, but it's too hot to wear anything fabric on my wrists...
    I had no idea you worked at a publishing co. That is very cool!!
    I'm busting my brains to find you a use for that floral fabric... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those postcard sentiment cuffs are too adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!