Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thrifty goodness

Oh, would you just LOOK at the cover of this 1943 copy of Jane Eyre?! It's so wonderfully creepy. The engravings inside are just as impressive:

I was also quite lucky to stumble upon the great finds below on a recent thrifting trip. I LOVE this bowl. It's nice and heavy and is one of my favorite colors. If I remember correctly it was $2.00. The pretty planter has a great design and is just waiting to be filled with a plant I (hopefully) won't kill.


Happy thrifting this weekend!

7 comments:

  1. omg!! loooove that book! good find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous of that book! I love Jane Eyre! I love going to thrift stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Jane Eyre book! Great find. Beautiful bowls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds - love the bowls, a couple of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bowls are beautiful and would look wonderful in my kitchen, which happens to be full of those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finds! I'm an avid thrifter myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the blue bowl and planter. i myself bought my first houseplant a few months again. I am so proud to say it is still alive and well. phew!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!