Friday, July 24, 2009

Oh, how I love First Aid Kit



These teenage sisters from Sweden (who make up the band First Aid Kit) are amazing. Here they are covering the Fleet Foxes song, Tiger Mountain Peasant Song. I think it's even better than the original. This cover can be found on their CD entitled Drunken Trees (which I own and love)! I'm an acoustic guitar player myself, so I always go nuts over stuff like this. I especially love how this video was taken by the girls one morning in a forest by their home, and is completely unedited.

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I had the immense pleasure of seeing Fleet Foxes in San Francisco a few months back and instantly they have become my favorite band. I constantly listen to them when I work on my jewelry :) These teenagers are very talented! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. californiablue, how cool! I would love to see them but never have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's two talented young ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! Thanks for sharing... I have a new CD to buy! I love Fleet Foxes - and these girls are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!