Sunday, July 12, 2009

My new favorite blankie

So I was drooling over this granny square afghan from Urban Outfitters for months. The amazing color combo and scalloped edges were irresistible. But at $88.00, it just wasn't going to happen. I waited for it to go on clearance, but it sold out in my area (and online) before that ever happened. Imagine my surprise the other day when I walked into the location nearest me and saw they were using this afghan as a tablecloth under a big display of items! I found a tag and it had been marked down to $39.00. Sorry, Urban Outfitters employees, but you are just going to have to take down your entire display. Which they did. And now it's mine. And I love it.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your email--I really love the colors in this afghan! What a steal for under $ bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal--you could not even buy the yarn for that price! The color combination is cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! Anything that puts a great smile on your face, right? And it looks like this one will every time you see it!

    I'm totally addicted to throw blankets, I love them all year round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all year round, too! I am ALWAYS cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I have been looking for an afghan like that forever! LUCKY! So great!

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!