Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another installment of "the mailman was good to me today."

I got this beautifully wrapped package today. I was trying my best to be patient while waiting for this package to arrive (from Canada), because I knew I was in for a treat and it would be worth the wait. Luckily for me, the wait was not long at all!
You want to know what was in it? This:
It's a beauty, too- the biggest one I've purchased so far at about 9x11 centimeters. Aren't these crocheted stones lovely? They make great paperweights and now I have a little collection.
It's super hard to get one. You have to watch the shop announcement to see when the next update will be, and when that very minute comes you need to pounce on one within seconds or it's going to be snatched up by someone else. Go visit knitalatte and make sure to watch her shop like a hawk if you love these as much as I do!

9 comments:

  1. super cute! You have a whole little family there, don'tcha? hehe Where do you have them on display?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful ever growing family you have there. I think you just added grandpa to the family.
    Thanks so much for sending me the photo and the link to your blog.
    It is such a relief to find them so well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you that is custom made resurrection fern fabric I had made at spoonflower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Receiving packages is Soooo exciting!!
    Beautiful Weekend to you!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing idea! I have never heard of these. Beautiful! The package is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool. I have never seen a crocheted stone before. The wrapping is really nice too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO incredible. I love the juxtaposition of hard and soft, strong and delicate! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been watching her store like a hawk since I saw your post about these. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack. She is updating her store right now and posting new crocheted rocks. I wanted one and was greatly anticipating an update but... I didn't realize they were so expensive. They are pretty but I'm not about to pay $35 for a rock. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!