Saturday, July 25, 2009

And then there were two

Well, Stanley needed a buddy, right?! Meet Ollie, short for Oliver. We've had him for a few days and he's just as sweet as Stanley. It's near impossible to get a clear picture of him. I think he finds it funny to sit completely still and then move at the exact second the camera snaps.

My mom asked me if I intentionally named the boys after Laurel and Hardy. Um...no. I didn't even realize I had done this, but I think it's pretty fitting. They are a funny little team so it works out well.

11 comments:

  1. OMG - he is so CUTE!!!!

    CRSisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Your pictures have been so delightful of your new little additions to your household that I have to say that...now I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats make such good pets. We have 2 Pizzaman and Remmy. They are the best pets ever and our kids adore them...and so do we! SOOOO CUTE! Great names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable little fella! I'm sure Ollie & Stanley are exactly what your daughter needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have two pet rats too! Lucy and Luna. Never knew how much I would love them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I read every single one of your comments- thanks for leaving one!